You might have heard a lecture about the importance of maintaining the AC system from almost every HVAC technician or Air Conditioner Repair Hemet CA. Have you ever wondered why the technicians insist so much on the maintenance schemes?
EASE technicians will help you clarify. Read the blog to find more about what a technician checks in the AC system during maintenance.
1. Is AC maintenance service essential for the AC system?
A simple answer to this question is yes. AC maintenance service is vital to the accurate working of the AC system all season long. A household AC system works day and night to produce cool breezes to provide relief from the warm temperature outside.
According to our AC Repair Service Murrieta, CA, exhaustive working can cause numerous problems that might not be visible at the moment, but you will see the consequences in the future. Maintenance services eliminate all the issues before they become massive troubles and create a nuisance.
Another reason why annual maintenance is necessary revolves around dust and dirt. Before switching on the AC system for the summers, it is essential to clean the AC system because the dust and dirt are an obstruction in the cooling process. Here are some reasons why:
- Dust and dirt revolving in your house cause respiratory or pulmonary problems.
- Dust and grime particles jam the blower motor or mechanical part from moving.
- Debris like leaves and other things from the outside can get stuck in a component or coil and restricts airflow.
2. What comes with a maintenance service from a professional HVAC company?
Maintenance service by a professional AC Repair Service Hemet, CA includes the following activities:
- Cleaning the AC unit thoroughly.
- Checking the components for efficient working.
- Repairing or replacing if there is a damaged or malfunctioning AC part.
- Greasing the mechanical components.
Maintenance services include all the tiny procedures that help maintain the AC system in the best condition. There are no upgrades or tune-ups in the maintenance service, but if you ask the technician, they will perform a tune-up service too.
The components that need special attention are:
- AC condenser and evaporator coils.
- Blower motor and fan.
- Air filter and duct system (if there is any).
- Refrigerant pressure and voltage reading.
- Electrical connections.
- Drainage system.
3. Steps a technician follows in maintenance service
Below is a summary of what you can expect from the technician during a maintenance service:
- Examine the AC compressor and condenser coils for any damage signs.
- Clean the condenser fins with the AC fin comb tool and all the outdoor particles and dust accumulated in the outdoor unit.
- Survey the refrigerant level and pressure in the AC system.
- Check the electrical connections and replace the wires if there is a sign of wear and tear.
- The technician helps minimize the loud noise issues.
- Survey the condition of the blower fan and motor and lubricate the mechanical components.
- Examine the working of indoor units and thermostat functioning.
- The will technician visually inspects the issues in the ductwork. The technician will report any loose pipe, bolts, or problems with the duct structure there in the system.
- Replace the air filter if there is an old and dusty one in the AC system.
If there are any issues related to indoor air quality, report the matter to air purifiers in Murrieta, CA. You can also ask the AC technician during the maintenance service to look into the matter. EASE technicians will help you resolve the issue promptly and effectively. Call our technicians at (866)788-3273.