Schedule HVAC Service
Environmental Assessment Service & Education of California, Inc.
We want to keep you warm during the winter months and help you get the most out of your heating system. We at EASE are here for all your heating and cooling needs while maintaining our energy-saving standards.
Become a participant in our Energy Savings Assistance program if you are a homeowner or renter who receives electric service through a residential meter. We at EASE believe in doing whatever we can to help the environment.
Who Are We?
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality heating and cooling repair services on time and within budget while giving exceptional customer service. We recognize the importance of both time and money and work hard to exceed your expectations. That’s why we at EASE offer a wide range of services at all levels.
We only schedule HVAC service with our highly qualified experts with years of expertise. Apart from qualifications, our team has accumulated a wealth of knowledge by completing the most complex technical and organizational tasks. EASE also maintains distant storage locations around Southern California to limit our carbon footprint.
Our Service Areas
- Aliso Viejo, CA
- Beaumont, CA
- Bellflower, CA
- Bishop, CA
- Blythe, CA
- Brea, CA
- Buena Park, CA
- Cabazon, CA
- Canyon Lake, CA
- Cathedral City, CA
- Lakeside, CA
- Lakeview, CA
- Lancaster, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Menifee, CA
- Mentone, CA
- Mission Viejo, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Morongo Valley, CA
- Murrieta, CA
What Distinguishes Us As The Best?
- Our technicians are well trained and experienced in dealing with HVAC systems. We do everything with quality in mind, whether it’s an HVAC repair or a complete installation.
- We use the most up-to-date testing equipment to verify that our customers’ houses are safe and comfortable. To ensure accuracy and compliance, we only employ cutting-edge technology.
- We are a licensed HVAC firm in Murrieta and California’s main cities. You can sit back and relax, knowing that your expensive HVAC systems are in good hands.
- The Better Business Bureau and the Environmental Protection Agency have approved us.
- Our headquarters are equipped with a phone center, an audit department, in-house sales, an IT team, and warehouse storage.
- Each crew is given a business van that is fully packed with top-of-the-line tools, testing equipment, parts, and goods for installation and repair.
- Whether routine maintenance or a complete system replacement, all services are available at the most affordable pricing.
- Our staff entirely follows COVID-19 guidelines and is fully vaccinated.
Our Financing Programs
- Benji: One of the best financing programs available, with fixed rates and various term options.
- HERO: HERO funding is repaid through a separate line item on your property tax bill. You could deduct the interest on these payments from your taxes.
- Go Green Financing: Consumers are advised to consider green financing options for energy upgrades to make their homes and businesses more efficient and comfortable.