Receive up to
Rebate on a
New AC & Heater
HVAC Services in Murrieta, CA, and Throughout Southern California
EASE specializes in home comfort and efficiency since 2007 providing services for our utility, city, and municipal partners. We’re now servicing our residential customers with the same level of professionalism, punctuality, and excellent customer service.
Our services include:
Why Choose EASE
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Trained Professional Technicians
- Leaders in Home Energy Efficiency
- Approved Contractors for SoCal Utility Companies and Government Entities
- Quality Workmanship Guaranteed
- Excellent Product Warranties
- Focused on Affordability through Competitive Pricing, Rebates, and available ‘Green’ Financing
- 100% Satisfaction!
Heating and Air Conditioning Installation in Murrieta, CA and Throughout Southern California
Air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces are essential for any home and designed to withstand the test of time, however, the contractor that installs your equipment will make the biggest difference in comfort, energy costs, and longevity of your equipment. Each home is unique and the system we install will be designed specifically for your home’s heating and cooling requirements while maintaining the budget! We can install any and every kind of system, such as split systems, furnaces, heat pumps, ductless mini-split systems, package units, and even industrial chillers for our commercial clients.
Heating and AC Repair Service in Murrieta, CA, and Throughout Inland Empire and San Diego County
While most HVAC contractors will attempt to sell a new system whenever the opportunity arises, EASE will always take the customer’s best interest into consideration first and foremost. We understand that your AC or furnace may malfunction during the most unbearable climates and we’ll be there to help provide you the best and cost-effective option for you and your home. We can fix every brand and use quality materials to ensure the longevity of your equipment and your ease of mind.
Choosing the Right HVAC Contractor
There’s plenty of HVAC contractors here in SoCal and can get overwhelming determining the right contractor for you. EASE will always put their customer first by committing to the quality of work, staying affordable, and conduct business with integrity. Here are some things that help EASE stand out:
- Trusted by local utility companies – For over 13 years, EASE has been delivering energy-efficiency program services for the utility companies’ customers and continue to do so today. This partnership has allowed EASE to provide assistance throughout Southern California.
- More than just an HVAC company – Our specialty goes beyond air conditioners and furnaces; EASE specializes in whole-home care by ensuring you and your family live happy, healthy, and efficient. EASE is your one-stop-shop which includes water heating, attic insulation, windows, doors, and everything energy-efficient.
Affordability & Efficiency
Whether it’s a maintenance call, repair, or replacement of your HVAC system, EASE will provide the best customer care in Southern California. Call today and speak to one of our HVAC specialists. They’ll answer all of your questions and set up an appointment that works best for you.
“I want to THANK YOU for sending Jose today, he did a BEAUTIFUL job. He’s a hard worker, he took care of everything that needed to be done, polite, professional. I think you should give him a raise!”
– Pat H.
“I am writing to tell you of the excellent service I received from Walter and Jazmin… Walter took the time to walk through my home and inspect the areas that needed services, such as lighting, HVAC, and the pool pump. I appreciate the great help and service your company is providing.”
– Kathryn A.
“May, I will be happy to recommend you and your Company. You proved to be very efficient and prompt. Thank you so much!”
– Mildred N.
See if you qualify for energy efficiency financing through the REEL Program
Call to Schedule Today
Speak to one of our representatives to answer any questions you may have and to schedule an HVAC technician to your home.
Request a Call Back
Answer a few questions and we can get back to you within the same business day, usually right away during business hours.